What is strengths-based recruitment?
Strengths recruitment simply put is about finding and placing people in roles where they have the best natural energy and motivation. By identifying and assessing what motivates and energises candidates in addition to their experience and competency, we support you to hire more engaged, motivated employees who are likely to stay longer in post and reach high performance in their appointed role.
We are one of a few organisations in the UK that specialise in strengths recruitment. Our unique strengths methodologies go beyond finding and placing a candidate. We work in partnership with our clients to design and define recruitment and selection processes that will not only find candidates that have the skills, capabilities and experience to do the job but people who will also be highly energised, motivated and engaged by the role.
Key benefits of strengths recruitment include:
- Genuine insight into candidates and you are able to achieve a better fit with the organisation and role.
- Those employed are more likely to stay in the job and have increased motivation, engagement and performance.
- Saves money and time across the organisation by reducing staff turnover and increasing employee performance.
- Improves staff retention and increases business performance.
- It helps to identify individual and team development needs.
- It is a robust and evidence based process that delivers proven results.
- Candidates enjoy the interview more, rejected candidates understand why they haven’t been progressed and overall it can improve the candidate experience and benefit the employer brand and reputation.
Our fully managed retained service for senior and experienced hires – we will design and manage the entire recruitment process from defining the role, to sourcing, selection, strengths assessment, offer management and on-boarding. Our service includes:
- A full briefing session to help you clearly define the requirements of the role.
- Strengthscope® assessment of hiring manager/s to clearly understand team dynamic and fit.
- Management of the full resourcing process including search, advertised selection, database mining and social networking.
- Strengthscope® recruitment assessment – for all long-listed candidates including detailed feedback and reports to candidate and client.
- Structured, evidence based interviews combining competency and strengths based interview questions and incorporating exploration of the candidate’s Strengthscope® feedback.
- Management of the entire recruitment process from briefing to placement and onboarding. We also provide on-board coaching during the first 90 days of appointment.
Strengths recruitment assessment for direct recruitment – a credit-based Strengthscope® assessment package that can be aligned to your own direct recruitment process for hiring from entry level to senior hire. Our package includes:
- A flexible solution designed to align to your own direct recruitment process.
- Individual online Strengthscope® assessment for each candidate.
- Online video feedback for candidates that can be accessed at any time and any location around the world.
- Pre-interview reflection exercises and interview preparation for candidates to complete ahead of attending an interview.
- Hiring managers and candidates both receive a detailed Strengthscope® report.
- Support for hiring managers so that they understand their own strengths profile and are fully briefed in how to conduct a strengths-based interview.
Click here for more information
We also provide a range of bespoke strengths based recruitment support including:
- Reviewing existing recruitment processes and designing and implementing end-to-end strengths based recruitment plans.
- Identifying ‘star performers’ in existing roles and strengths profiling to inform future recruitment decisions.
- Strengths profiling existing teams to look for any strengths gaps within the team to inform future hiring plans.
- Strengths-based interview training for hiring managers.
- ****COMING SOON**** Video based CV sift, select and strengths assessment for volume resourcing.