We offer onboard coaching on retained recruitment appointments for all new starters in the first 90 days of employment. This aids their swift engagement and helps them to quickly perform in their new role.
We also provide onboard coaching support as a stand-alone service for all types of new hires, from volume hiring activity to senior appointments.
Our 90 day programme includes;
- Individual online Strengthscope® Assessment for each new recruit.
- One hour Strengthscope® feedback call to help new recruits harness their strengths and guard against performance risks.
- The choice of either 3 x 1 hour Skype/telephone calls or 2 x 1.5 hour face-to-face coaching sessions to be taken in the first 90 days of employment.
We support new employees to:
- Set realistic and achievable goals for the first three, six and twelve months in employment.
- Create productive stakeholder engagement plans.
- Develop self-confidence during a period of time when even the most confident of people may feel insecure.
- Deal with any specific challenges that may come up in the first three months of employment.
- Encourage peak performance by helping the individual to increase their self-awareness of strengths, productive habits and potential performance risks.