Strengths definition: An underlying quality or qualities that energises you and that you are great at or have the potential to become great at.
Strengths are like superpowers that once understood and optimised, help you to live a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life. They are also the secret ingredient for finding and doing work that you love.
We support you, your organisation and the teams you work with to discover, develop and optimise your individual and collective occupational strengths. Through recruiting for strengths and supporting individuals and teams to work in their areas of strength, we help you to enjoy many benefits including key commercial return on investment too.
Some of the benefits of discovering and optimising your own unique strengths include:
- Experiencing less stress and higher levels of positive emotion and positivity.
- Being more satisfied and experiencing more meaning in your work.
- Having increased confidence and higher levels of self-efficacy, self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Experiencing faster growth and development.
- Being more resilient and balanced in times of adversity.
- Thinking, feeling and acting more authentic at work.
- Being more engaged at work.
- Feeling healthier and having more energy.
And studies have shown some of the following commercial benefits of implementing a strengths-based approach to recruitment and people management:
- 73% increase in engagement.
- 11% reduction in absenteeism.
- 36% increase in productivity.
- 29% increase in profit.
- 15% increase in sales.
So if you are interested in discovering and optimising your own strengths, recruiting for strengths or implementing a strength-based approach to people management with your team, contact us for an initial discussion.